"Nunca me dejes mi amor", me dices suave al oído .

10.10.09


Every Time You Lie


Now you told me on a Sunday, That it wasn't gonna work I tried to cry myself to sleep,'Cause it was supposed to hurt We stand next to the fire,As the flame was burning out. I know what you were thinking,Before you say it aloud. Don't say you're sorry,'Cause i'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. And I knew better,Than to let you break my heart The soul you'll never see again,Won't be showing scars Oh no no. You still love her,I can see it in your eyes The truth is all that I can feel. Everytime you lie,
Oh Everytime you lie.  I woke up the next morning,With a smile on my face And a long list of gentlemen,Happy to take your place Much classier less trashier,Then who you prove to be How long's it ganna take before,You see that she's no me. And I knew better,Than to let you break my heart. The soul you'll never see again,Won't be showing scars Oh no no. You still love her,I can see it in your eyes. The truth is all that I can feel,Everytime you lie.~ At night no way,I won't be feeling your warm embrace That's the price you pay for your mistake.Goodbye to cheating. So don't say you're sorry,'Cause I'm not ganna listen... And I knew better,Than to let you break my heart. The soul you'll never see again,Won't be showing scars, Oh no no. You still love her,I can see it in your eyes. The truth is all that I can feel... Everytime you lie.Oh,Everytime you lie Don't say you're sorry,Ohh yeah Don't say you're sorry,Oohh yeah. The truth is all that I can feel,Everytime you lie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

si vas a comentar , GRACIAS!

Recetasfotos de bebes